Covington Product Liability Attorney
Anytime you use a product, you expect it to be safe. However, there are times when companies and manufacturers release unsafe products that can cause serious injuries or illnesses to consumers. If you or a loved one had been injured due to a faulty product, contact the Law Offices of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery today. Our Covington product liability attorneys will investigate your case in order to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Why choose Hendy Johnson Vaughn Emery for your case?
If you have been injured due to a defective product, you need an attorney with the resources and experience necessary to fight for you. Turn to Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery today.
- We ensure that every client receives individualized attention for their case. We take the time to get to know you and your goals as we move forward.
- We have a proven track record of success in securing billions of dollars in favorable settlements or verdicts for our clients, including victories against major insurance carriers and corporations.
- We take Covington product liability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay nothing until we secure the compensation they deserve.
How will an attorney help this case?
Product liability cases often involve massive companies and aggressive insurance carriers. Individuals who have been harmed due to defective products need an attorney with the experience and resources necessary to stand up to these players. Your Covington product liability attorney will be responsible for:
- Obtaining all evidence related to the product in question.
- Working with medical experts to determine the full extent of your injuries or illness.
- Negotiating with every party involved to secure a fair settlement on your behalf.
Defective products can lead to serious injuries and illnesses
While we may hear about defective products that have been recalled on the news, this does not give a full picture of the extent of the problem. On any given day, we can turn to the website that in the United States and see that there are hundreds of products under recall. Every industry is affected, and we can see defective:
- auto parts
- prescription drugs
- medical devices
- and more.
There are many ways that products can become defective, including flawed designs that make it through product testing. In some cases, products are damaged or altered during the manufacturing process, rendering them harmful to consumers. There are also instances of a product’s label or marketing becoming misleading. This can include incomplete or missing instructions, dosages, ingredient lists, warnings, and more.
How much compensation is available for this case?
If you or somebody you love has been injured or become ill after using or consuming a defective product, seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At the Law Offices of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are dedicated to helping injured victims secure the compensation they need. This can include:
- Compensation for any medical bills you incur
- Recovery of lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent company or manufacturer
If you need a Covington product liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling toll free at 888-606-5297.