Louisville Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycles can be incredibly liberating to ride, but they can also lead to major accidents. This is especially true when there are careless or negligent motor vehicle drivers on the roadway that don’t follow traffic laws. At Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we have a history of helping injured motorcyclists secure a fair compensation after accidents they did not cause. Let our Louisville motorcycle accident attorneys get to work helping secure the coverage you are entitled to. Contact us online or call us at (859) 578-4444.
Why choose Hendy Johnson Vaughn Emery to help?
Motorcycle accident victims need help from an attorney with extensive experience handling these types of cases. At Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our Louisville personal injury lawyers have your back.
- We provide our clients with personal, direct attention from the start of their case through to the conclusion. You will not be handed off to a junior associate or paralegal.
- You will always have access to your attorney to ask questions or raise concerns about your case.
- We take Louisville motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no legal fees until we secure the conversation you are entitled to.
How will an attorney help your case?
An attorney will be an invaluable resource for your motorcycle accident case because they will have the resources to properly investigate what happened. They will work to obtain all evidence from the crash, including photo and video surveillance, eyewitness statements, and the police report. Working with medical experts, your lawyer will calculate your total losses and negotiate with the other side for full compensation for your injuries. Your lawyer will also handle the necessary communication with the insurance company on your behalf. If necessary, your lawyer will prepare your case for trial.
Motorcycle accidents can cause devastating injuries
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating. According to the Kentucky Department of Transportation, there were 1,464 total motorcycle collisions during the latest reporting year in the state. Out of these incidents, there were 88 fatalities and more than 1,100 injuries. Motorcyclists are more vulnerable to serious accident injuries than those in regular passenger vehicles. Even if a motorcyclist is wearing a helmet at the time of a collision, the force of a passenger vehicle collision is immense. Our Louisville bike accident lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Spinal cord trauma (possible paralysis)
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or road rash
According to the DOT, the following were the most common causes of motorcycle crashes during the latest reporting year:
- Driver inattention
- Failing to yield
- Alcohol involvement
- Operating at high speeds
- Improper control of the bike
Given the large number of motorcycle accidents happening on our streets, it’s important to advocate for motorcycle safety to protect riders and everyone else involved.
What kind of compensation can you get for this?
If you or a loved one have been injured in a bike accident that was caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person, contact a Louisville motorcycle accident lawyer today. At the Law Offices of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our legal team is going to investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Your medical expenses related to the crash
- Lost income and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
If you need a Louisville motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at (859) 578-4444.
“One of the most empathetic, knowledgeable, caring, and helpful attorneys that I have ever dealt with.” – Hunter