Covington Premises Liability Lawyer
Most people regularly go onto the property of others without any type of injury occurring. However, there are times when the careless or negligent actions of a property owner lead to serious injuries. At Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our Covington premises liability attorneys are here to help if you have sustained an injury on somebody else’s property. Let us investigate what happened so we can secure any compensation you are entitled to through an insurance settlement or a personal injury lawsuit.
Why choose Hendy Johnson Vaughn Emery?
After sustaining a serious injury on another person’s property, you need an attorney with vast experience taking on major insurance carriers. At Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are ready to help.
- Our team has a proven track record of success, and we have secured billions of dollars in favorable settlements and verdicts on behalf of injured clients.
- We pride ourselves in giving individualized attention to every client. Your case will never be handed off to a junior associate or a paralegal.
- We take all Covington premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for your case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation you need.
What will an attorney do for this case?
In a premises liability case, most injury victims do not have the resources necessary to properly pursue full compensation for their claim. A Covington premises liability lawyer will be responsible for:
- Thoroughly investigating the incident by obtaining any witness statements, video footage, and accident reports.
- Examining the policies and procedures put in place by the property owner and determining whether or not they were followed.
- Negotiating with every party involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to secure the compensation the victim is entitled to.
Negligent property owners can cause serious injuries
Property owners are responsible for ensuring that those who have a right to be on their premises are reasonably safe. This is called the “duty of care” that they owe to others. However, there are various ways in which the negligence of a property owner or their employees can cause harm to others.
Our Covington premises liability lawyers regularly help clients who have been injured due to the following:
- Slip and fall incidents
- Trip and fall incidents
- Improper chemical usage on the premises
- Pool or hot tub accidents
- Injuries due to poor maintenance
- Dog bites or attacks
Property owners are responsible for regularly inspecting and maintaining their premises. Any known hazards should be remedied as quickly as possible. Guests should be warned about any potential hazards that cannot be immediately remedied.
How much compensation will I get for this case?
If you or a loved one had been injured while on another person’s property, you should seek legal assistance as soon as possible. You may be entitled to compensation, and the attorneys at Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery are ready to help. We will investigate your case in order to secure the compensation you are entitled to, which can include:
- Compensation for all medical bills
- Any income and benefits you lose
- General household expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the property owner
When you need a Covington premises liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation or call us toll free at (502) 540 5700.