Louisville Premises Liability Attorney
If you or someone you care about has been injured due to the negligent or careless actions of a property owner, you may be entitled to compensation. At Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our Louisville premises liability attorneys can help. Our goal is to seek justice for you and secure full compensation for your injuries.
Why choose the Law Offices of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery?
After sustaining an injury on another person’s property, you need an attorney with extensive experience handling premises liability cases by your side. At Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our Louisville personal injury lawyers are ready to help you today.
- We focus on personal injury law and only personal injury law. We are recognized as authorities in this field and are well-equipped to handle your premises liability claim.
- We make sure that every client receives personalized attention for their case. You will never be handed off to a paralegal or junior associate; our attorneys are directly, personally involved with your case.
- We represent clients on a contingency fee basis — there are no upfront costs, our clients pay no legal fees unless we win their case.
Why do you need an attorney for your case?
Unfortunately, most victims of premises liability incidents do not have the resources to obtain maximum compensation for their claims. However, a Louisville premises liability lawyer will have the ability to handle every aspect of these cases. Your attorney will:
- Conduct a full investigation into the incident and obtain all evidence needed to prove liability (photos or video of the incident, statements from eyewitnesses, accident reports, etc.).
- Work with a trusted healthcare professional to ensure their client is properly cared for and to help calculate their total losses.
- Handle all negotiations with insurance carriers and property owners to obtain maximum compensation for their clients.
How do premises liability cases arise?
Property owners and the people who work for them have a duty to keep others on their property safe. This “duty of care” extends to various circumstances, but the reality is that people are regularly injured due to the negligence or failure to act of property owners.
Our Louisville premises liability attorneys regularly help clients who have been injured in the following ways while on other people’s property:
- Slip and fall incidents
- Trip and fall incidents
- Improper chemical usage on the premises
- Pool or hot tub accidents
- Injuries due to poor maintenance
- Dog bites or attacks
It is the responsibility of property owners and their agents to conduct regular inspections of their premises and properly maintain all areas where patrons have access to. All known hazards must be remedied as quickly as possible. Property owners should warn guests of any potential hazards that they cannot fix quickly.
What kind of compensation is available?
There are various types of compensation available for victims who sustain personal injuries in Louisville. At the Law Offices of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we regularly help clients recover the following if they have been injured due to the actions of a property owner:
- Coverage of their medical bills related to the incident
- Any lost income or benefits if you cannot work
- All out-of-pocket expenses you incur due to your injuries
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
When you need a Louisville premises liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling toll free at (859) 578-4444.