Louisville Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
Slip and fall injuries can be devastating, and they happen more often than most people think. Anytime a property owner or an employee is careless or negligent in their duties, they can cause harm to other people. At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our Louisville slip and fall accident attorneys have vast experience helping injured victims secure the compensation they are entitled to. Let us get to work on your case today.
Why choose Hendy Johnson Vaughn Emery to help?
Slip and fall accident cases require assistance from an attorney with extensive experience handling these types of incidents. Turn to Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery for help today.
- We only handle personal injury cases, which gives us vast experience and invaluable knowledge into the tactics used by opponents.
- We have a proven track record of success in securing billions of dollars in compensation for our clients through settlements and verdicts.
- We take all Louisville slip and fall accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients do not pay any legal fees until we win their case.
Do you need an attorney to help your case?
Slip and fall injury victims do not usually have the resources or experience necessary to properly investigate their case. A Louisville personal injury attorney will be responsible for:
- Obtaining all evidence related to the incident, including video surveillance, eyewitness accounts, and more.
- Working with a trusted healthcare professional to ensure you are cared for and that your total losses are properly calculated.
- Negotiating with insurance carriers and property owners to secure the compensation you deserve.
Slip and fall accidents can be devastating
Slip and fall accidents can lead to devastating injuries, and it is not uncommon for our attorneys to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Open head wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries or concussions
- Whiplash injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Serious soft tissue and bone bruises
These incidents happen for a variety of reasons, often because a property owner or employee was careless or negligent. This can include:
- Not properly or promptly cleaning spills or leaks
- Not putting up a “wet floor” sign after mopping
- Loose carpeting or other flooring material
- Inadequate lighting in walking areas
- Uneven walking surfaces
According to the National Floor Safety Institute, around one million people have to seek medical treatment in the ER each year due to slip and fall injuries. Property owners should be held liable for any injuries they cause.
What kind of compensation is available in these cases?
If you or a loved one have been injured in a slip and fall accident that was caused by another person’s careless or negligent actions, seek legal assistance today. At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we will get to work investigating your case in order to secure the compensation you need. This could include:
- Coverage of medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the property owner
When you need a Louisville slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling toll free at 888-606-5297.