Louisville Dog Bite Injury Attorney
Most people do not think of dogs as being dangerous, but these incidents can cause serious injuries. If you or someone you care about has been harmed due to a dog bite, you should seek assistance from Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery today. Our Louisville dog bite injury attorneys have vast experience handling these cases and we will work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Why choose Hendy Johnson Vaughn Emery for your case?
Finding an attorney to handle your dog bite injury case correctly daunting, but the team at Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery has vast experience in this area of law.
- We focus only on personal injury law, which has allowed us to become recognized as authorities in this field and to gain specialized experience to help us win your case.
- Our attorneys are directly and personally involved with each case so that you can count on the quality and skilled legal handling of your case from start to finish.
- We take Louisville dog bite injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no upfront costs for clients. You only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Do you need an attorney for this?
Dog bite cases are rarely straightforward, especially when aggressive insurance carriers get involved. Your Louisville dog bite injury attorney will investigate every aspect of your case. They will speak to any eyewitnesses to the event and gather your medical records. It is vital that your total losses are properly calculated so your attorney can vigorously negotiate with all parties to secure the compensation you are entitled to. If necessary, your attorney will take the case to trial.
Dog bites can lead to serious injuries
When we look at statistics provided by Canine Journal, we can see that there are approximately 4.5 million dollar bite cases each year in the United States. To be clear, not all of these bites require medical attention. However, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates, approximately 800,000 dog bite victims receive medical care at hospitals annually.
Dogs have extremely powerful jaws, and they can inflict extreme damage on a person’s body. It is not uncommon for our Louisville dog bite accident attorneys to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Severe lacerations and puncture wounds
- Damage to veins or arteries
- Damage to tendons, muscles, and ligaments
- Amputation of fingers
We will help secure the compensation you need
If you or someone you care about has been bitten and injured by a dog, you should speak to an attorney today. At Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are ready to get to work on your case immediately. Our goal is to secure all compensation you are entitled to, which can include:
- Coverage of your medical bills related to the bite
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
When you need a Louisville dog bite injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling toll free at 888-606-5297.