Louisville Burn Injury Attorney
Burn injuries can lead to immense pain, disfigurement, and scarring for victims. These injuries can also lead to major medical bills. At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are here to help when you need a Louisville burn injury attorney. If another person’s careless or negligent actions caused your burn injuries, we will thoroughly investigate the incident and work to secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Why is Justice Starts Here the best option?
Burn injury victims need to seek assistance from a skilled and experienced legal team. At Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are ready to get to work on your case.
- Our attorneys focus only on personal injury law. This has helped us become recognized as authorities in the field due to our specialized experience.
- We will never hand your case off to a paralegal or junior associate. Your attorney will be directly involved in your case from the beginning to the conclusion.
- We take Louisville burn injury cases on a contingency fee basis, and clients owe no legal fees until we secure the compensation they need.
How will an attorney help this case?
Burn injury victims should be focused on their recovery, not having to secure compensation for their case. A Louisville personal injury attorney will be responsible for uncovering all evidence necessary to secure compensation, including photo or video surveillance of the incident, eyewitness accounts, and any accident reports. Your attorney will also ensure that your losses are properly calculated before negotiating with all parties involved to secure the compensation you need.
Burn injuries can change lives
Burn injuries happen in a variety of ways, and the American Burn Association states that around 450,000 people seek medical treatment for burns at the hospital each year in the US. Others seek treatment at doctor’s offices and clinics, so the number of annual burn injuries is likely much higher. The most common causes of burn injuries include:
- Hot steam or liquids
- Hot metal or glass
- Electrical burns
- Radiation (X-rays)
- Sunlight or other UV sources (tanning bed)
- Chemical burns
There are varying levels of burn severity, and these are rated from first-degree (least severe) to fourth-degree (most severe). Recovering from a burn injury can be difficult. In many cases, victims sustain infections that severely impact their health. Full recovery may require multiple surgeries, and there could still be significant scarring or disfigurement. Burn injury victims could lose mobility or functionality to the part of their body that was burned, which can impact their ability to live their lives and work as they could before the injury occurred.
Let us help secure the compensation you need
If you or someone you care about has sustained burn injuries that were caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person, seek legal assistance today. At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our qualified and experienced team is ready to investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Coverage of past, present, and future burn medical bills
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
When you need a Louisville burn injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling toll free at 888-606-5297.