Louisville Product Liability Attorney
When you buy a product to use, you should never have to worry about it causing harm to you or a loved one. Unfortunately, there are many times when defective products make it into the hands of consumers. At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our skilled Louisville product liability lawyers are here to help if you have been injured. We will investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why do you need Justice Starts Here?
Product liability cases require help from an experienced attorney, and the team at Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery is here to help.
- We have vast experience in the field of personal injury law, and we are not afraid to take on major companies or insurance carriers.
- We have a proven track record of success, having secured billions of dollars in favorable settlements on behalf of our clients.
- We take Louisville product liability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we will only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients need.
Is an attorney necessary for this case?
Product liability cases are complex, and most injury victims do not have the resources or legal experience to properly secure the compensation they deserve. A Louisville product liability attorney will be responsible for:
- Obtaining all evidence of a product defect
- Ensuring your total losses are properly calculated
- Negotiating with all parties involved to secure the compensation you deserve
- Taking your case to trial if necessary
How do products become defective?
There are various ways that products can become defective. While companies and manufacturers generally do put safe products on the market, there are times when the following can occur:
- Design flaws. Even after testing is complete, there may be a problem with a product’s design that renders it unsafe.
- Manufacturing error. Even a well-designed product could be damaged or altered during the manufacturing process, making it unsafe for consumers.
- Marketing/label problem. A product’s label must have all the information that a consumer needs to use it safely. This includes instructions, ingredients, warnings, dosages, and more. Any missing or misleading information could cause serious harm.
Product recalls happen all the time, but not all dangerous products are on recall lists. Defective products can affect every industry, including:
- Auto parts
- Foods and beverages
- And more.
Consumers can sustain external and internal trauma due to defective products, as well as serious illnesses, that can lead to major medical bills and long-lasting pain and suffering.
What type of compensation is available?
If you or a loved one have been injured due to a defective product, you need to seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are here to help. Our team will investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you are entitled to, which can include:
- Cost of your current and future medical bills
- Recovery of income lost if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against a company or manufacturer
When you need a Louisville product liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling toll free at 888-606-5297.