Louisville Distracted Driving & Drunk Driving Attorney
Nobody should ever have to worry about whether or not they will be harmed due to the careless or negligent actions of another driver on the roadways. Unfortunately, there are times when drunk or distracted drivers cause serious accidents. At Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are here to help when you need a Louisville distracted and drunk driving attorney. Let our team get to work so we can secure the compensation you deserve.
Justice Starts Here is ready to help your case?
After sustaining an injury due to another driver’s negligence, secure an attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. Let Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery help you through this.
- Our firm focuses solely on personal injury law, which gives us an advantage over other firms that do not specialize in handling these types of cases.
- You always have direct access to your attorney, and will never be handed off to a junior associate or a paralegal.
- We take all Louisville distracted and drunk driving cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients do not pay their legal fees until we win their case.
Do you need an attorney for this case?
In these cases, most injury victims do not have the resources or legal experience necessary to properly pursue compensation for their case. Your Louisville car accident lawyer will be responsible for:
- Obtaining any evidence from the crash (video or photo surveillance, police report, eyewitness statements, etc.).
- Working with medical experts to ensure you are properly cared for and that your losses are calculated.
- Negotiating with all parties involved to secure full compensation for your case.
Distracted and drunk driving statistics
Distracted and drunk driving remain leading causes of injuries and fatalities on Kentucky roadways. During the latest reporting year in the state, the Kentucky DOT says that alcohol involvement was responsible for 3,580 collisions and more than 10% of all fatalities.
Data also shows that there were:
- 1,014 collisions caused by cell phone use
- 6,265 collisions caused by general distraction
- 49,743 collisions caused by driver inattention
As technology becomes more and more integrated into our lives and into our vehicles, the number of distracted driving injuries and fatalities is also increasing. It is not uncommon for our attorneys to help clients who have sustained the following in a distracted or drunk driving incident:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
We will help secure the compensation you need
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a crash due to the actions of a distracted or drunk driver, seek legal assistance today. At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are ready to get to work investigating what happened in order to secure the compensation you deserve. This could include:
- Compensation for your medical bills
- Lost wages if you cannot work
- General household expenses
- Possible physical therapy expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent driver
If you need a Louisville distracted and drunk driving attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling toll free at 888-606-5297.