Louisville Dangerous Drugs Attorney
Nobody should ever have to worry about whether the medication they are prescribed or buy over the counter will cause them harm. Unfortunately, there are times when pharmaceutical companies release dangerous drugs onto the market. At Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our Louisville dangerous drugs attorneys are ready to help if you or a loved one have been harmed. We will thoroughly investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why you should choose Justice Starts Here for your case?
To handle a defective prescription drug case, you need an attorney with vast experience standing up to major corporations and insurance carriers. Let Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery help you today.
- We specialize in personal injury law and only personal injury law. We are recognized as authorities in this field and have gained specialized experience to give us an advantage over our opponents.
- We have a proven track record of success, which has resulted in billions of dollars in compensation for our injured clients.
- We charge our clients no upfront or out-of-pocket costs. Our clients only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they deserve.
How will an attorney help this case?
For cases of defective medications, an attorney is going to be necessary. A Louisville defective drug lawyer will handle all aspects of your case, including:
- Obtaining all evidence related to the case, including company records and a history of the drug’s potential problems.
- Working with medical experts to ensure you are cared for and that your total losses are properly calculated.
- Negotiating with all parties involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to secure the compensation you need.
- Defective drugs can cause immeasurable pain and suffering
Pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers should always ensure that their products are as safe as reasonably possible. There are many safeguards in place to ensure that this is the case, including extensive testing requirements and approval processes put in place by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Unfortunately, dangerous drugs often make it to the market. In some cases, it is discovered that a medication causes much more harm than realized. Sometimes, drug companies conceal the full dangers of their medications in order to drive profits upward. Decades of lobbying by the pharmaceutical industry have made it difficult for injured patients and consumers to recover compensation for their injuries, but we are not afraid to take these cases.
At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we have fought major corporations, including those that sell Yaz, Essure birth control, Androgel (a testosterone replacement
supplement), and Pradaxa, all of which have been found to harm consumers.
Let us help secure the compensation you need
If you or a loved one have been harmed due to a defective medication, you need to seek legal assistance immediately. At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, our qualified and experienced team is ready to investigate your case and secure any compensation you are entitled to. This could include:
- Cost of your current and future medical bills
- Lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against the drug company, manufacturer, or distributor
When you need a Louisville dangerous drug attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling toll free at 888-606-5297.