Louisville Bus Accident Attorney
There are plenty of buses in and around Louisville, and these vehicles perform valuable services for our residents and visitors. However, bus accidents can cause major injuries. At the Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are here to help if you or a loved one have been harmed in a bus incident. Our Louisville bus accident attorneys will investigate what happened and work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why choose Hendy Johnson Vaughn Emery for your case?
Bus accident cases should only be handled by attorneys with vast experience handling complex personal injury law. The team of Louisville personal injury lawyers at Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery is ready to get to work.
- We have a proven track record of success and have secured billions of dollars in favorable settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients.
- We are committed to giving every client personalized attention for their case. Our personal injury attorneys are available to answer any questions or concerns a client has related to their case.
- We handle Louisville bus accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation a client needs.
How will an attorney help your case?
Bus accidents can become incredibly complex, and an injury victim will not likely have the legal experience or resources necessary to properly secure the compensation they need. An attorney will be able to obtain all evidence from the crash scene as well as the safety history of the drivers or company involved. Your lawyer will work with medical experts to calculate your losses and then negotiate with all parties involved to secure the compensation you need.
Bus accidents can be devastating
Buses are large vehicles that weigh much more than traditional passenger vehicles. This can mean serious injuries occur in a collision. There are various parties that can be harmed in a bus accident (bus passengers, passengers in other vehicles, third-party bystanders).
During the , the state Department of Transportation says that there were over 1,500 total bus crashes. This figure includes school buses as well as all other buses such as local transport and long-distance travel buses. Out of those incidents, there were several fatalities and hundreds of injuries.
It is not uncommon for our Louisville bus accident lawyers to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries/head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries/paralysis
- Internal organ damage/internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or amputations
Each of these injuries can lead to immeasurable pain and suffering for victims. Bus accident injuries can cause tremendous medical bills that put victims and their families in an unstable financial position.
We will help secure the compensation you need
If you or someone you care about has been harmed due to a bus accident in Louisville, you need to seek legal assistance today. At Law Office of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are here to help you get through this. Our team will investigate what happened and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to, which can include:
- All of your bus accident medical expenses
- Lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the bus agency
If you need a Louisville bus accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at (859) 578-4444.