How HJVE Law Can Help with Birth Injury Cases
Injuries during birth can happen for a variety of reasons. When the injury is a result of medical malpractice, negligence or careless mistake by the healthcare provider, you have the right to hold them accountable.
At HJVE, we represent both the mother and/or child. We focus on several different birth injuries including the following:
- Swelling or bruising of the head
- Internal Bleeding
- Rupturing of blood vessels
- Erb’s Palsy
- Facial nerve injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain damage
- Fetal stroke
- Brachial plexus
- Phrenic nerve injury
- Laryngeal nerve damage
- Shoulder dystocia
- Meconium aspiration
- Athetoid Pals
If you or a loved one has suffered a different birth injury than what is listed above, we’d be happy to review your case.
Birth injury and trauma cases are unique and require experienced and compassionate attorneys. Our team of personal injury attorneys have been fighting for families since 1990. The thought of any child being severely injured or worse, passing away due to medical malpractice is agonizing, but when it is your own child, it can be traumatizing, to say the least. This is what compels us to fight every day so that families around the United States can be vindicated for the medical facility’s negligent and inexcusable behavior.
Our team can help you recover:
- Medical expenses associate with the injuries, including past, present, and estimated future costs
- Cost of rehabilitation, in-home care, therapy, and special education
- Lost wages(for a parent that loses employment or reduced work hours due to injury or caring for injured child)
- Compensation for emotional and physical pain and anxiety
If you or your child sustained an injury during birth, please contact us today for a free case evaluation.