Fort Mitchell Truck Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, help is available at the Law Offices of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery. Our personal injury attorneys have spent over 30 years successfully representing injured accident victims. We know what you need to get through this difficult time, from top doctors in your area to sound legal advice. Trust us with your case while you focus on your recovery. Contact our team of truck accident attorneys for a free case consultation.
What Makes Us the Right Choice for Your Truck Accident Attorney?
- We understand what our clients are going through after devastating truck accidents. We take the time to get to know our clients so that we can fully accommodate their needs.
- Our attorneys have more than 30 years of experience providing exceptional representation to motor vehicle accident victims. You can trust us with any case, big or small.
- You won’t pay us any fees upfront. You’ll only pay attorney’s fees if and when we win your truck accident case in Fort Mitchell (contingency fee based legal representation).
Truck Accidents and Negligence in Fort Mitchell
Most truck accidents are avoidable. They happen when someone is negligent or fails to use an ordinary amount of care. Common examples are trucking company and truck driver negligence. A trucking company may try to save money by cutting corners on truck maintenance or safety, for instance, or a truck driver may skip a federally mandated rest break to make it to a destination early.
Our Fort Mitchell car accident lawyers can thoroughly investigate your truck accident to search for signs of negligence. We will send investigators to the scene and look into the trucking company for signs of negligence or noncompliance. We can also check the truck driver’s medical and driving records for evidence of negligence. Our Kentucky personal injury attorneys are passionate about bringing negligent parties in the trucking industry to justice.
Why Do Truck Accidents in Fort Mitchell Happen?
If someone else’s negligence caused your truck accident, you are eligible for compensation. Common examples of negligence that lead to commercial truck collisions in Fort Mitchell are:
- Broken federal safety rules
- Fatigued truck drivers
- Truck driver distraction/texting and driving
- Dangerous or reckless driving
- Driving under the influence
- Following too closely
- Using the incorrect driving techniques
- Poor fleet maintenance
- Truck equipment breakdowns
- Poorly loaded or secured cargo
Once our lawyers identify the cause of your accident and name the defendant(s), we will help you file your insurance claim or lawsuit using personalized legal services.
What Damages Are Available?
The damages, or financial compensation, available for your truck accident depend on the circumstances. Many truck accidents cause catastrophic injuries, meaning the case is worth a high amount in compensation to pay for lifelong medical costs. A truck accident case can result in damages for the following losses, and more:
- Present and future medical expenses
- Lost income and employment benefits
- Property damage repairs
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- Legal fees and out-of-pocket costs
- Punitive damages, in some cases
During a truck accident claim, an insurance company will analyze your losses and offer a settlement, at which point you have the chance to submit a counteroffer and negotiate for fair and full compensation. It is important to understand how much your claim is worth by speaking to an attorney before you accept an insurance settlement. Otherwise, you may settle for less than you deserve. Our lawyers have obtained hundreds of millions of dollars for past clients.
Contact Our Fort Mitchell Truck Accident Lawyers Today for a Free Review
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in or around Fort Mitchell, we can help. Our local truck accident lawyers will work relentlessly for you and your case, giving you everything you need to recover and move forward. We are trusted and experienced Kentucky attorneys who are on your side after one of these traumatic accidents. For more information about your truck accident case, call us at (859) 578-4444 or contact us online. We offer free initial case evaluations.