Florence Personal Injury Attorney
At the Law Offices of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we help those who have been seriously injured in Florence, KY due to the negligence of another. Suffering a personal injury can change your life. We’re here to make sure that you receive the compensation necessary to make a full recovery as soon as possible.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of another, please contact us immediately to discuss your case. We are committed to seeking justice for you.
Why Choose Us?
At Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are dedicated to providing exceptional counsel and aggressive representation for your needs.
- We have extensive experience in personal injury law — and only personal injury law. Our focused approach gives us unique insights and specialized knowledge of all personal injury legal proceedings.
- We have a reputation for success, securing more than a billion dollars in total verdicts and settlements for our clients.
- Our clients are our primary focus. We prioritize honest, transparent communication, and all of our case strategies are formulated with your needs in mind.
- We represent clients on a contingency fee basis – we charge no upfront fees, and you only pay for any legal fees if we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf.
Types of Cases We Handle
We are proud to specialize in personal injury law — and only personal injury law. If you have been injured in any of the following circumstances, we can help you today:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Burn injuries
- Workplace accidents
- Product liability cases
- Premises liability cases
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- And more
Why Do You Need a Lawyer?
It is highly recommended to consult an experienced attorney if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. Even minor accidents can quickly turn complex — and pursuing compensation while you are injured can be a stressful experience. A personal injury lawyer can help you by:
- Handling all the legal work while you focus on recovering from injuries
- Gathering any relevant evidence from your accident
- Dealing with any insurance providers or other liable parties which may not be cooperative
- Negotiate aggressively with liable parties to prevent lowball offers and secure the maximum possible compensation
- Prepare your case to go to trial if a settlement cannot be reached
Ultimately, an attorney can give you peace of time during one of the most stressful times of your life.
What Damages Can I Recover?
Because of so many extenuating circumstances and factors unique to your personal injury case, it can be difficult to determine exactly how much you may recover in your case. However, generally you may be entitled to:
- Any medical bills resulting from your accident
- Continuing medical costs as a result of your injury, such as costs for physical therapy and prescription medicines
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential – any income lost because you are unable to do your normal work after the accident
- Pain and suffering
Additionally, in cases of gross negligence, you may also be entitled to punitive damages.
What is the Statute of Limitations in Kentucky?
It is important to note that every state has a distinct statute of limitations set for each personal injury case – a timed deadline to file valid personal injury claims. It is important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible as there are specific statute of limitations for each type of case which sets time limitations in which to file a lawsuit or your potential case will be forever barred.
Because the statute of limitations is much shorter in Kentucky than in other states, it is crucial to contact an attorney as soon as possible following an accident to seek the proper assistance necessary in your claim.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, please contact us today to discuss your case. We understand the stress, frustration, and pain that can come from a serious accident, and we want to help.
Schedule a free consultation with us today and let us give you the support you deserve.