Covington Brain Injury Attorney
Brain injuries are amongst the most devastating types of injuries that can occur, and they can leave substantial disabilities and the need for long term care. If you or somebody you love has sustained a brain injury that was caused by another person’s careless actions, the Law Offices of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery is here to help. Our Covington brain injury attorneys will investigate what happened and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Why choose Hendy Johnson Vaughn Emery to help?
In the aftermath of sustaining a serious brain injury, you and your family need an attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. Turn to Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery today.
- We are committed to open and consistent communication with every client, and we will respond to all calls and inquiries within 24 hours. We will come to you if you cannot make it to our offices.
- We have secured billions of dollars in compensation for our clients through favorable verdicts and settlements.
- We take all Covington brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
Why do you need an attorney for this case?
Brain injury victims need to be focused on recovering while a skilled attorney handles every aspect of their case. A Covington brain injury attorney will be responsible for:
- Conducting a complete investigation into the incident that caused the brain injury.
- Working with trusted medical professionals to treat your brain injury and to fully assess the extent of the damage.
- Negotiating with all parties involved to reach a settlement that covers all of your brain injury expenses.
How do brain injuries occur?
According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are around 1.5 million people in this country affected by brain injuries each year. Their studies indicate that 50,000 people are killed due to these incidents and that 85,000 people suffer from long-term disabilities from the brain injury.
Traumatic brain injuries have a variety of causes. It is not uncommon for our Covington brain injury attorneys to help clients who have sustained their injuries due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall events
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical mistakes
- Defective products
- Birth Injuries
In many cases, victims of brain injuries are left with long term disabilities. The cost of treating brain injuries can be enormous. Not only do brain injury victims and their families have to deal with major medical bills from the initial emergency, but the cost of long term care, physical therapy, and rehabilitation can also severely impact a victim’s finances.
How much compensation is available for brain injury victims?
If you or somebody you love has sustained a brain injury that was caused by the careless or negligent actions of another party, contact an attorney immediately. At the Law Offices of Hendy | Johnson | Vaughn | Emery, we are dedicated to helping brain injury victims secure the compensation they deserve, which can include:
- Coverage of past, present, and future medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages if you are unable to work
- The costs of long term care
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
When you need a Covington brain injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling toll free at 888-606-5297.